30 in stock
Zumba classes are typically about an hour long and are taught by instructors licensed by Zumba Fitness, LLC. In one Zumba class, a person can burn up to 600 kcal, depending on the energy put forth. The music comes from the following dance styles: cumbia, salsa, merengue, mambo, flamenco, chachacha, reggaeton, soca, samba, hip hop music, axé music and tango.
There are ten types of classes, for different levels of age and exertion.
- Zumba Gold is a program designed for beginners and older people.
- Zumba Step is a lower-body workout that incorporates Zumba routines and step aerobics with Latin dance rhythms.
- Zumba Toning is for people who do their workouts with toning sticks. It targets the abs, thighs, arms, and other muscles throughout the body. This type of Zumba class provides participants with a cardio workout and strength training.
- Aqua Zumba classes are held in a swimming pool. The instructor leads the class poolside while participants follow in shallow water. Moves have been specially adapted to combine the same dance movements used in a Zumba Fitness class with those used in aqua fitness classes.
- Zumba in the Circuit combines dance with circuit training. These classes usually last 30 minutes and feature strength exercises on various stations in timed intervals.
- Zumbatomic, Zumba Kids and Zumba Kids Jr. classes are designed for children between the ages of 7 and 11.
- Zumba Gold-Toning is a toning class for older participants with goals of improving muscle strength, posture, mobility, and coordination.
- Zumba Sentao is a chair workout that focuses on using body weight to strengthen and tone the body.
- Strong Nation (Previously known as Strong by Zumba) was launched in 2016. This speciality combines high intensity interval training with Synced Music Motivation.
- Zumbini is a class for babies and children at the ages of 0–3 years old and their caregivers. Their live classes stream on BabyFirstTV.
- A Plate by Zumba is an e-learning program to learn about healthy eating habits.
Zumba instructors have the option to become ZIN™ Members (Zumba Instructor Network members) to receive monthly music and bimonthly training DVDs to assist with the creation of music and choreography for their personal Zumba classes. By 2019, there are more than 100,000 Zumba instructors around the world.
You can submit the coupon electronically or in printed form.
|Legal Information of the Coupon Provider||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.